“INFORMAL” MATCH .300 AAC Blackout
Winter – 100 Yard Subsonic Outdoor Challenge
- 5 shots on a poker playing card at 100 yards outdoors using subsonic ammunition.
- 1 point per hit on target, any tie will be broken by a measurement of the tightest group.
- Competition will begin on December 7th, 2018 and closed February 7th, 2019.
GENERAL INFORMAL RULES:
- 100 Yards
- 15 MINUTES PER TARGET/Entry/Card
- There will be two classes:
- bolt action
- Suppressors, any power scope or iron sight allowed
- Reloads only
- Subsonic only
Positions: Any position allowed and will be scored together. Example, prone, kneeling, sitting will all be scored in the same position class.
Bench shooters will have a separate class and will be scored in two categories, Bench Match and Bench Field. Bench Match equipment consists of front rest and rear bag. Bench Field equipment consists of tripods, shooting sticks or sandbags. No lead sleds allowed. The front rest and rear rest must be individual pieces.
Target: common size poker playing cards size (2.5 × 3.5 inches (64 × 89)
Video/Pictures: Pictures or video of equipment must be posted for official scoring. For videos it would be great to mention:
“This video was recorded for the subsonic 300 blackout challenge for thereloadersnetwork.com”
Example Scoring Brackets
- Mr.Revolverguy — Average to Center Group — 0.520″
2) DM — Average to Center Group — 0.731″
- Bang — Average to Center Group Size — 0.455″
Shooting – Bench Match
Rifle – Ruger American Bolt Actions Sig SRD762TI-QD Suppressor
Ammunition 220grSMK 1050fps
Scope – BrandX Variable 3-9×44
You can see all of the submissions, and make your own submission, at the “Challenge” page here: TRN 300 Blackout 100 Yard Subsonic Reload Challenge