Georgia Shooters Connection Live Stream 4/26/19
Tonight, We’ll continue our discussion of loading for rifle, focusing on, but not limited to, case sizing. We are expecting a guest, so make sure you’re here!
Coats Brothers Firearms-
- On The Reloaders Network-https://thereloadersnetwork.com/author/coats-brothers-firearms/
- On YouTube-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwKtiSW_LwpAgx1YvTTQlGQ
The Reloading Press-
- On The Reloaders Network-https://thereloadersnetwork.com/author/the-reloading-press/
- On YouTube-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSv7Fq1qskRn4O7TkFLstiA
- On The Reloaders Network-https://thereloadersnetwork.com/author/chicowize/
- On YouTube-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGo3_UZAutYa-3SdGKtRtLA
- On The Reloaders Network-https://thereloadersnetwork.com/author/kyle-lusk/
- On YouTube-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNQNPZ6TtnrTLez7L9Tl8Fg
- On The Reloaders Network-https://thereloadersnetwork.com/author/jh586/
- On YouTube-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYy4yQNeFu-Zmn2jHZSLRvw/
My name is Jamie, and I’m Lisa’s husband, Jay and Amanda’s dad, and Rigby’s PawPaw. I’m relatively new to reloading and certainly to creating content. I’ve only been reloading since November of 2016. Most everything I know I’ve learned from some of you guys. I can not be more grateful to all of you. I work for our local school system, I’m active in my Church, and I’m also involved in the Christian Motorcyclists Association. I ride a 2012 Harley Heritage Softtail. If you know how many firearms you currently own, you probably don’t have enough.