Load Data Business Cards
- One hundred (100) load data cards
- Standard size & weight business cards (2″ x 3.5″)
- Free shipping
These cards are a handy way to organize and record your reloading data. They are standard size and weight business cards (2″ x 3.5″), and they won’t “fly away” like large, loose note pages. The labels and format make it much less likely to forget something important.
- They’re the perfect size for recording your reloading data.
- There’s an area at the bottom to record additional notes, such as firearm, velocity, wind, elevation, temperature, etc.
- The cards easily fit in your pocket or inside your ammo box.
- These cards are a great addition when used in conjunction with your handloading logbook.
It’s important to keep a record of how different loads perform. This is true if the result are good or bad. Collecting all of this information will accurately show you the characteristics of your individual reloading components.
Loads of Bacon enjoys bullet casting, reloading, hunting, and most other outdoors activities. He began creating YouTube videos in 2017, and built The Reloaders Network in 2018. You can find more information, links to all of his online content, and opportunities to support him if so desired on his Author Page.
Everything is better with bacon!